Links to projects I’ve worked on and am currently working on here. This page is a work in progress.
- Harvard’s Class of 1910: A “Radical Movement,” Hist84l Final Paper.
- Concept Learning for Regular Expressions, CS289 Final Paper.
- When Can You Hear the Sound of a Drum?, Math99r Tutorial Paper.
- Recent Progress in Additive Entropy Estimation, CS229r Final Project.
- Data-Driven Pedagogy, Udacity Summer Internship (message me for details).
- Locality-Based Features Classify Epithelial and Stromal Regions, CS283 Final Project.
- Crowds Doing the Work of Experts: A Study of Crowdsourcing in Pathology, CS286r Final Project.
- Accounting for Inter-Pathway Interaction Identifies Novel Acute Rejection Model, Intel Science Talent Search Finalist and Siemens 5th place research.